• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CFKAE* gets new religious building

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stackpole
    As we see the rise of extremists, we should not act all surprised and indignant. France are already seeing it.

Who was it who predicted rivers of blood?
    Enoch Powell and people were really cross about it all at the time - little did they know

Comment

MMm, what is the exact reason why we do not want the largest mosque in the world to be built in britain?

I think we all ready have the largest hindu temple in Europe

So STOP victimising my beloved muslim brothers and Allah will have mercy on you

I am off now to hug a tree

Comment

On a positive note

Originally posted by Harrysp
        MMm, what is the exact reason why we do not want the largest mosque in the world to be built in britain?

I think we all ready have the largest hindu temple in Europe

So STOP victimising my beloved muslim brothers and Allah will have mercy on you

I am off now to hug a tree
        At least they will think twice about bombing London. Can we have one in Surrey too please?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
          At least they will think twice about bombing London. Can we have one in Surrey too please?
          <trivia>Woking, Surrey has the oldest mosque in the UK</trivia>
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

In the words of my mentor, I DON'T BELEIVE IT~!

London, london, bye bye London,

anyone been there lately, nothing but a sea of colourful faces,

anyone else with any sense left a long time ago, including me.

Let em have it.

Sh8t hole anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X