• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morissey does a runner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once bitten twice shy

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    If the t0sser who threw the bottle didn't want to see him, why bother going there in the first place, other than to cause some degree of upset?
    Fully agree, it's just a shame that Morissey took it out on the wrong people. How many people would now pay to go and see him knowing he will probably do the same again. It's also more likely that someone will throw something at him again now.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      I'd settle for the miserable sod just cheering up. He was miserable in the 80's when his girlfriend was in a coma but surely he should have moved on by now
      Heaven knows, he's miserable now.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

At least it wasn't a shoe.

-- GB (junior)

Comment

miserable git nearly had my eye out with a gladioli back in '84, what goes around comes around I say

Comment

I've booked tickets to see him twice and both times he pulled out, one year the prime motivator to get IOW festival tickets was Morissey headlining... again he pulled out.

A friend of ours went to see him in Swindon a few weeks back when he collapsed after one song, he really is a lazy sod.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I reckon the bottle-chucker just heard him sing "Take me out tonight" and took him at his word.

Comment

Working...
              X