• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV Programmes You Watched As A Child...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iron Condor View Post
    Galloping Galaxies
    Fast Forward
    Gossies Giants
    Henry's cat
    Willow the Wisp
    Sons and Daughters (this tulipe was on at 3:30 ITV)
    Crown Court

The Sullivans

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Nationwide
      World In Action
      Ready Steady Go
      Juke Box Jury
      Whicker's World
      The Val Doonican Show

The Dick Van Dyke Show
      Mary Tyler Moore Show
      I love Lucy
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by ookook View Post
        Awesome! I used to watch Chorlton and the Wheelies religiously (and now live in Chorlton) but I can hardly find anyone who's seen it / remembers it
        I used to watch it as a kid and again as a student. I bought the DVD for my son a few years ago. Looking back it was truly rubbish quality.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

As I was growing up I was never allowed to watch Grange Hill or Eastenders. My Father would not let me as he thought they were a bad influence on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ookook View Post
            Awesome! I used to watch Chorlton and the Wheelies religiously (and now live in Chorlton) but I can hardly find anyone who's seen it / remembers it
            I remember it well (and don't live in Chorlton).

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
              I remember it well (and don't live in Chorlton).
              I never watched it and used to live in chorlton for a couple of years (seriously, just of st werburgh's road)
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Channel 4 red triangle films.
                That reminds me: any French film on BBC2 after 9pm.

Comment

If not mentioned already (I CBA going through all the posts),

Stig of the Dump
                  Crystal Tipps and Alistair (completely bizarre)
                  Supergran
                  Happy Days (With the Fonz, who was so cool)
                  Paddington Bear
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Looks like it came from the same company who made pigeon street
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                      As I was growing up I was never allowed to watch Grange Hill or Eastenders. My Father would not let me as he thought they were a bad influence on me.
                      As a school kid in the 70's, the last thing I wanted to see when I got home was a program about schools and other school kids. I could never see the fascination.

Has anyone mentioned "Hectors House" yet?
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X