• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official - sasguru feels superior to 99.999% of all persons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I have a Royal Marine T-Shirt that says 99.99% need not apply - I guess that means you lot, SASGURU included.
    I am going to print a t-shirt for you that says "university degree - educated people only"

Comment

Or what about a 99.99% of people that claim to be engineers do not have a qualification in engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Or what about a 99.99% of people that claim to be engineers do not have a qualification in engineering.
        We're talking superiority complexes here, not inferiority. Run along now bhoy, grown-ups are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Dim, recently you claimed that GPs earned on average x and quoted a daily mail article to prove your facts that showed only a top percentile of GPs earned x.

When it comes to numbers you really are dim dim.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Sometimes when I think "You know, Sasguru can't be that much of an arsehole", you just go and prove me wrong.
            The fact that I point out the truth and you don't like it doesn't make me an arsehole.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              The fact that I point out the truth and you don't like it doesn't make me an arsehole.

HTH
              How can you dispute this man's knowledge? He is after all a Chartered Right Excellent Puissant General Deputy Grand High Priest!

Comment

Working...
              X