• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

todays Pub will be

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

todays Pub will be

The Royal Oak

in Brockham Green

Brockham

RH3 7JS

They have a real wood stove and serve a real Ale.

will be there from about 1200 >

if anyone is near please feel free to join us, I may even be persuaded to purchase a pint of the landlords finest for you.
    Last edited by n5gooner; 25 November 2005, 11:11.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

>a pint of the landlords finest

Finest what?

Not sure I can face a beer, spent 2 days on the lash in Suisse watching Thun get robbed blind and have woken up without a hangover for the first time this week.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      >a pint of the landlords finest

Finest what?

Not sure I can face a beer, spent 2 days on the lash in Suisse watching Thun get robbed blind and have woken up without a hangover for the first time this week.
      ha ha - well at least we won - 3 points are 3 points
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

I used to err umm ahum the Bar Maid there several years ago.

My mum used to own a shop just off the green, lovely village and oh abliging Bar Maids
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Went to the old pub with a couple of mates last night - lot's of great Summer Lightning, except they didn't bother ringing the old bell. Eventually left after 12 only to discover all the great restaurants were closed.

Is this going to be a growing problem with extended drinking hours?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            I used to err umm ahum the Bar Maid there several years ago.

My mum used to own a shop just off the green, lovely village and oh abliging Bar Maids
            does she still work there ? shall I pass on your regards ?
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I shall be meeting my brother for a couple of pints at the "Colliers Return" High Crompton. Followed by the Shaw Crawl If anyone is around pop in. BTW, TonyEnglish, are you local at the moment?
              Last edited by SupremeSpod; 25 November 2005, 11:30.

Comment

Carefull she dosn't pass anything on to you! It may have been MG's

Comment

we just got back hic

very very nice pub, nice wood burning stove, good pint of ale (Sussex Best)

good food brie ploughman’s for me.

couple of games of arrows.

The barmaid was very friendly, and very shapely, she was very chatty and wanted to know all about us which was nice for a change.

well recommended.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    The barmaid was very friendly, and very shapely, she was very chatty and wanted to know all about us which was nice for a change.
                    Probably mixing you a nice hemlock concoction:

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X