• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nicole Kidman reveals her love life has been kinky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    ooooooh I'd crawl hundred mile over broken glass just to wink on her shadow!

And I'm sure she would be delighted and reassured to know that
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm with the OP...she does lack something in the sexy dept...mind u katie holmes has gone a bit minging too...

Comment

I prefer this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          WHS.

Kidman looks like Aunt Sally.

Comment

If she had a decent pair of tits instead of those fried eggs, she'd be a real stunner.

Oh, and I still would
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Shes got big feet http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/k/n...idman-190.html

A big turn off IMV.

Though about the right height http://www.celebheights.com/s/Nicole-Kidman-77.html

PZZ

celebrityshoesize.com what are these people like??

Comment

Well, if you have the choice go for it

Comment

Mmmm, nice. I love dark Latin looks. Roselyn Sanchez just oozes sex. Never took to Kidman's curly, ginger locks but her current pale and blonde style suits her. Its great being in a position to be so judgemental.

Comment

Nicole Kidman has definitely improved with age. I wouldn't have before, now I'm not so sure...
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X