• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Saudis act true to form, they should have the kids stoned to death as well

blooming barbarians

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Probably not one to be too close to in your best suit. Based on a quick back of the envelope calculation, with a blood pressure of 120mmHg = 0.16 bar provides a spurt height of about 1.5m, which if angled at 45 degrees to the rostrum gives about 3m range. Or further if the beheadee is feeling a bit nervous about what's going on.
      The power of math !

Comment

Probably not one to be too close to in your best suit. Based on a quick back of the envelope calculation, with a blood pressure of 120mmHg = 0.16 bar provides a spurt height of about 1.5m, which if angled at 45 degrees to the rostrum gives about 3m range. Or further if the beheadee is feeling a bit nervous about what's going on.

Comment

I was told by a local over there that they are medically bled before they get to the square in order to reduce this spurt height.

Comment

Slight non sequitur there platypus. The distinction between one jail sentence and a stiffer one is hardly the same as the distinction between a jail sentence and execution and I don't think any jury would think it was.

PS Yeh z. Then we could eat the bits. Bags I the ladys' bottoms.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A professional swordsman - I like that. Thats got to be a good job that, or a professional bleeder, with a GCSE in spurt prevention

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                By that argument, the lesser the punishment, the more crims are convicted?

Sorry, I don't buy that.
                Dunno with the logic, but agree with the sentiment - even one wrongful death from the authorities is one too many. And enough people regularly get proven innocent many years later, who would have been executed at the time, to justify banning corporal punishment.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Slight non sequitur there platypus. The distinction between one jail sentence and a stiffer one is hardly the same as the distinction between a jail sentence and execution and I don't think any jury would think it was.
                  Why the faith in juries?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

extract from my swordsman CV

cv

Sheik E Optimist

Tent 3a The desert

Education
                    1960 - 72 Mohammed(peas be upon him) all saint bedouins
                    1972 - 75 University of Riyad

Relevant Qualifications

GCSE A* Blood spurt prevention and pre-bleeding
                    GCSE B+ Flourishing and crowd pleasing

BSc Batchelor of Swordsmanship II Hon

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      In fact I tend to agree with you, but being devil's advocate, they get loads of time & opportunities to appeal, witness:
                      "Death row inmates in the U.S. typically spend over a decade awaiting execution. Some prisoners have been on death row for well over 20 years."

Therefore one an be sure that the conviction is safe.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/time-death-row

Comment

Working...
                      X