• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business sectors you wont work in.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    As long as the money is right, I would do anything.
    Sorry life is too short, I have been offered extention and said no.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Never understood why they think rabbits need lipstick as lady rabbits and men rabbits never seem to have a problem getting it on. They are at it like er rabbits!
      Some use it as a disguise and to fool other animals. I saw a documentary about it once - "Bugs Bunny" I think it was called.

As a proportion of lifespan, the average human spends as much time having sex as a rabbit. Hence the old rabbit saying "they're at it like humans".
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Some use it as a disguise and to fool other animals. I saw a documentary about it once - "Bugs Bunny" I think it was called.

As a proportion of lifespan, the average human spends as much time having sex as a rabbit. Hence the old rabbit saying "they're at it like humans".
        That's only because some of us are pretty rubbish at this sex malarky and take ages to 'arrive'
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          WHS

I'll work for whoever is kind enough to deposit cash in MyCo's bank account.
          Absolutely. I'm not surprised many contractors are on the bench with some of the airy-fairy attitudes round here. Personally I'll work on any contract that:

1. isn't in the absolute arse end of nowhere
          2. pays a half-decent rate
          3. doesn't involve some old hat technology that I'm desperate to avoid

And, FWIW, I'll bend rules 1, 2 and 3 as I see fit, or more likely, as I become desperate enough.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            That's only because some of us are pretty rubbish at this sex malarky and take ages to 'arrive'
            Apparently, to some ladies, that can be attractive.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Apparently, to some ladies, that can be attractive.
              Why is she wasting time like that. Surely once she has carried out her spud draining duties she should be back to cleaning and/or making her man a hearty meal.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

These scumbags:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ution-disaster

And in fact they are now recuriting for a role in may skillset but I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, even though I've been benched for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
                  These scumbags:

And in fact they are now recuriting for a role in may skillset but I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, even though I've been benched for 6 months.
                  I would, if the pay was right. Your not the one doing the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
                    These scumbags:

even if they offered you a billion billion pounds ?
                    you would.
                    but not if they offered you 10p

so you do have your price

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

??? = you lot!!

I'd club seals if the rate was high enough....

Comment

Working...
                      X