• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Album of the 90s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Thing - Faith No More

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      How long did the turntable thingie for the CDs last?
      It lasted a good few years until it just sat around collecting dust. Then around 2006 I found it in the attic.... it still worked and I flogged it and the rest of the massive HiFi system that went with it, on ebay

Comment

Nivermind defo, followed by ok computer, but those mentioned from massive attack, orb etc are all excellent. And who thought the 90s would be remembered for 2 unlimited ... I remember the shell suit generation were really worried about that...

Comment

Now Thats What I call Music xx

Take your pick

Linky

Many classics

Comment

Radiohead - The Bends
            U2 - Achtung Baby
            Oasis - Definitely Maybe

Comment

The Prodigy - Music for the Jilted Generation

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Ten- Pearl Jam
                Nevermind- Nirvana, although I find that difficult to listen too since he died
                RATM still sounds great
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 3 November 2009, 18:06.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Now Thats What I call Music xx

Take your pick

Linky

Many classics
                  Agreed. Great for taking on trips and when working away from home.

Gotta pop that in the 80s thread as well...
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                  X