• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations Alexey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Alexey does yer search thingie work like this?
    No, their model is not scalable: web scale search can't be done (with current consumer level technologies) using P2P approach, you need central server.

Comment

Pah! He is clearly planning to steal the internet and take it back to Russia.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

AtW,

Can you stick a cookie trail in your control panel please... Unless there's a visible clue of where I am that I'm not seeing?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          AtW,

Can you stick a cookie trail in your control panel please... Unless there's a visible clue of where I am that I'm not seeing?

PM me with details pls.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

PM me with details pls.
            It's ok, I found it (at the top of the screen where they normally are).

When you click into a folder with nothing in it (or indeed when you open the CP initially) it looks a bit weird as there's no folder tree to show you've gone into the folder.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              It's ok, I found it (at the top of the screen where they normally are).

When you click into a folder with nothing in it (or indeed when you open the CP initially) it looks a bit weird as there's no folder tree to show you've gone into the folder.
              It should be on top left nav bar I think...

Comment

Official recognition is always nice, so grats Alexei.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

well done!
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

ta chaps!

One day we might have SKA party - this time next year etc!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      ta chaps!

One day we might have SKA party - this time next year etc!
                      Are you buying?
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X