• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market collapse in November

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Yeah, maybe, or not.

This is interesting from FT AlphaVille
    Keep buying, the lower the prices go, the more you get for the money.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Keep buying, the lower the prices go, the more you get for the money.
      Yep, keep buying.

The banks need plenty of punters to offload their inflated stock to.
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

We could be looking at the largest correction since March, but no way in my opinion are we looking at a drop below the lows of March. It`s a buying opportunity. As a guess, I think we could go down to 4650(more likely) to 4450(less likely) if this does turn out to be a decent correction rather than just one or two bad days. That market has moved far and quite fast to the recent highs. Although not a chartist, I can see the market (FTSE)has hit the 30 month moving average (5300), and some will be looking to sell for that exact reason.

Big nad time!
        Last edited by SuperZ; 26 November 2009, 23:47.

Comment

I just made £150 in an hour of trading the oil futures from the low.

Came within 2 pips of my stop position before going up and netting me some tax free money.

Nice.

Comment

Working...
          X