• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who cant you stand on tv/film/music/celeb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Hanks

Haven't watched any of his films since the 80s. TBH, I can't rememeber what the reason was but sometimes you've got to stick to your principles.

Comment

James Nesbitt (couldn't explain why)
      & increasingly Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
        Tom Hanks

Haven't watched any of his films since the 80s. TBH, I can't rememeber what the reason was but sometimes you've got to stick to your principles.
        Possibly because he's a talentless, feeble minded arse. He's been in alot of good films, despite his being in them.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I thought he was quite good in Money Pit
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            James Nesbitt (couldn't explain why)
            & increasingly Stephen Fry
            Sadly I have to agree with you about Mr Fry. He seems to be turning into a charicature of himself, like something you'd have seen him playing in A Bit of Fry and Laurie 15 years a go.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Music wise...

1st sweep: Any singer who isn’t a songwriter….so that gets rid of most girl and boy bands, westlife, spicegirls, etc…

2nd sweep: Any singer who can’t play an instrument…so that gets rid of Robbie Williams, Will Young, Alexendra burke, and the like…

3rd sweep: Anyone who doesn’t put proper lyrics in their songs…so that pretty much gets rid of everyone on the MTV dance channel (we’ll let Fatboy slim through though)…

Comment

Colleen Nolan
                If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Queen of the chavs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davina_McCall

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
                    Can't stand here either, but didn't know she had such a tough childhood, so maybe she should be forgiven.

Comment

Hate to say it because I always thought he was funny but Frank Skinner. There is somehing faintly disturbing about that man that I can't quite put my finger on. Similarly, Billy Connolly used to really laugh at his jokes but I think over exposure did for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X