• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid things you've done...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a recent boys golf trip to france, got a bit tw*ted and during the night when i got up for a widdle, ended up going through the wrong door in my hotal room and ended up in the hallway, locked out, in my birthday suit. Had to go to reception, call out the young girl receptionist at 3am and explain ...

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
      Not me, but a friend.

I swear to god this is true!!

His parents had moved house about a week previously, he spent the night in town getting absolutely smashed, Taxi home (to parents old house). Used old key he hadn't given back. Staggered up to his old bedroom, lifted a 5 year old girl out of her bed, and got in and went to sleep.

He then awoke to about 5 police officers dragging him down the station!!!

I promise thats true.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Too many to mention.

Though the old slide down between the escalators in the tube station when I were a young un (Umm, bout 9 years ago), holding on to a kebab and forgetting there was a wee triangly stop thingy at the bottom that launched me about 10 feet into the air (Felt like it anyway) and landing on my ass and rained on by a kebab, for the amusement of all and sundry is definitely up there.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          On a recent boys golf trip to france, got a bit tw*ted and during the night when i got up for a widdle, ended up going through the wrong door in my hotal room and ended up in the hallway, locked out, in my birthday suit. Had to go to reception, call out the young girl receptionist at 3am and explain ...

Me uncle did that.... BUT

He then knocked on his work colleagues door... no answer, so knocked on his other colleagues door who answered, explained what had happened and called for a spare key to be brought up... the other colleague had by this time woken up and come to find out who had been knocking on his door... He found me uncle and the other chap butt naked in the other room....
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

After working away long term mental ex gf chef and I decided to go for a short holiday break.

I woke up in the middle of the night in a boutique inn and heard a floorboard creaking and someone creeping around the room.. being half asleep and very confused where I was I assumed it was someone robbing the room so I screamed "get the f#ck out of my room" and threw a half full pint of water at the shadowy figure.

To my surprise I hit the target and so cautiously turned on the bedside light.. ex gf chef was sat quaking on the floor in tears and a bruised head.. she'd simply gone to the loo.

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              After working away long term mental ex gf chef and I decided to go for a short holiday break.

I woke up in the middle of the night in a boutique inn and heard a floorboard creaking and someone creeping around the room.. being half asleep and very confused where I was I assumed it was someone robbing the room so I screamed "get the f#ck out of my room" and threw a half full pint of water at the shadowy figure.

To my surprise I hit the target and so cautiously turned on the bedside light.. ex gf chef was sat quaking on the floor in tears and a bruised head.. she'd simply gone to the loo.

Ah ha - you see the trick is there... to wake your other half up and say "I need a wee!"
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                Me uncle did that.... BUT

He then knocked on his work colleagues door... no answer, so knocked on his other colleagues door who answered, explained what had happened and called for a spare key to be brought up... the other colleague had by this time woken up and come to find out who had been knocking on his door... He found me uncle and the other chap butt naked in the other room....

I think that's an excuse for another story ;-)

Comment

Possibly... Although he tells everyone the story! Maybe he protest too much!
                  l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I set fire to my bedroom when I was four. I found some matches and lit one. It went out so I lit another. It didn't go out so I watched it burn all the way down to where it started to burn me, then I dropped it... On my bed. Once the bed caught fire I went into mini fireman mode.

I was found running back and forth from the bathroom with a tiny cup of water.

Amazingly there wasn't too much damage.

Comment

Got carried away with moshing in the 6th form common room, and managed to um, er..punch a 2 foot hole in the plasterboard wall. Hid it temporarily with a moved book case.

Realising that there'd be a near Inquisition and caning and explusion, swung plan B in to action.

Crept back later that night, after leaving a window unlocked.

Carried out all the furniture from the common room in to the quadrangle, and then did the same with a classroom.

Arranged all the desks perfectly in lines, with a teacher's desk at the front.

Raided the art room for some water-soluble paint and turned the school minibus in to the Mystery Van from Scooby Doo.

Next day, we were informed that pranksters had raided the school the previous night, and whilst nothing was stolen, there was a hole in the common room.

Deflected quite nicely I think.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X