• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a nice hideway garden office den thingy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's like an average house in London right?
    Go to love sasguru. Living in a bedsit in London and thinks he's an Oligarch.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      That was extra.
      Still, it's money well spent IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Go to love sasguru. Living in a bedsit in London and thinks he's an Oligarch.

It must gall you that my new "shed" alone is worth more than your ex-council property overlooking Swindon roundabout.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's like an average house in London right?

Er no. Your ignorance is quite astounding.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It must gall you that my new "shed" alone is worth more than your ex-council property overlooking Swindon roundabout.

So what's good in living in a smaller house that's "worth more" in London when you can live in a decently sized house outside of London?

Comment

Er no. Your ignorance is quite astounding.
              Not for you though since you are me. Now pass me that sandwich.

Comment

So what's good in living in a smaller house that's "worth more" in London when you can live in a decently sized house outside of London?

Do you really reckon all London houses are smaller than anywhere else?
                It wouldn't surprise me - you never did seem very bright to me.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you really reckon all London houses are smaller than anywhere else?
                  It wouldn't surprise me - you never did seem very bright to me.
                  No. However your idea that living in a house that is nominally worth more means that it is automatically better place to live is wrong: just like most of other things about you.

Comment

No. However your idea that living in a house that is nominally worth more means that it is automatically better place to live is wrong: just like most of other things about you.
                    When did I say that?
                    I was literally referring to my "shed" which is what this thread is about.
                    No do try and keep up at the back, hard though it may seem with your challlenged IQ.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have a whole house that I use as my office.

As it's one of the buildings in the grounds of my main house, I think that meets the criteria of den or shed.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X