• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here be windy speeches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    People should give up eating meat to halt climate change, according to Lord Stern of Brentford, a leading authority on global warming.

And what scientific background has this tw@t got exactly?

He has no scientific background but he comes from a wealthy family that made donations to Oxbridge where he got honorary degrees in basket weaving hence he was made part time director of several international companies. He spends most of his time jetting around the world creating Co2 and farting by stuffing himself on five star hotel meals bough with tax payers money
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      He has no scientific background but he comes from a wealthy family that made donations to Oxbridge where he got honorary degrees in basket weaving hence he was made part time director of several international companies. He spends most of his time jetting around the world creating Co2 and farting by stuffing himself on five star hotel meals bough with tax payers money
      Outstanding qualifications!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Outstanding qualifications!
        What's the rate for this role - I'm not taking a cut....

Comment

I vote we start eating the politicians and all the global warming monkeys once this faux religion has finally been thrown on the carbon positive scrap pile.

If they have a right to tell me what to eat, then I have a right to tell them exactly where I'm sticking this large dildo up their 'arris and how deep.

Hoons, the lot of 'em.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Lord Stern, who said that he was not a strict vegetarian himself, was speaking on the eve of an all-parliamentary debate on climate change.
            If you can talk the talk then you should walk the walk
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Farting

I'd like to know what he eats
              I'd like to know how he travels
              I'd like to know where he lives
              and so on, quite possibly a hypocrite

I think the advice to eat a vegatarian once a week is quite a good idea.
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
              X