• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is this organisation really?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The core concern of these nutters is real in my view. They just haven't grasped that they are wasting their time, that resistance is futile.

I don't believe in one single shadowy organisation controlling or seeking to control us all, by which I mean it simply isn't that formal, there aren't people taking secret oaths of secrecy, hidden meetings of all the world's most powerful and influentual men, people who know too much disappearing etc.

However, there is no doubt that there are many who do believe in a world order, who have no time for the little man's concept of national culture or independence. They are professionals moving in an elite world who see none of the problems the common man sees because they only meet educated professionals like themselves, a world in which cultural differences as normally defined scarcely exist. They see themselves as creating a golden future but all they are doing is the age old mankind thing of becoming dominant, there is no difference between them and the kings and barons of old.

Unfortunately, we now live in a globalised world where there is nothing to stop them. Nationality is probably a thing of the past and because the issues that concern the little man are no longer of consequence and his petty concerns have no place in the grand scheme of things there is no need to consult him either. As the events of the last few decades have surely shown, democracy (not that it ever meant much) is history.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      The core concern of these nutters is real in my view. They just haven't grasped that they are wasting their time, that resistance is futile.

I don't believe in one single shadowy organisation controlling or seeking to control us all, by which I mean it simply isn't that formal, there aren't people taking secret oaths of secrecy, hidden meetings of all the world's most powerful and influentual men, people who know too much disappearing etc.

However, there is no doubt that there are many who do believe in a world order, who have no time for the little man's concept of national culture or independence. They are professionals moving in an elite world who see none of the problems the common man sees because they only meet educated professionals like themselves, a world in which cultural differences as normally defined scarcely exist. They see themselves as creating a golden future but all they are doing is the age old mankind thing of becoming dominant, there is no difference between them and the kings and barons of old.

Unfortunately, we now live in a globalised world where there is nothing to stop them. Nationality is probably a thing of the past and because the issues that concern the little man are no longer of consequence and his petty concerns have no place in the grand scheme of things there is no need to consult him either. As the events of the last few decades have surely shown, democracy (not that it ever meant much) is history.
      As long as I get my regular doses of soma, I'm happy with this state of affairs.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Should we really take the view of the "small man" into account, if he's an ignorant cretin?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X