• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The little things that annoy you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Look, I wasn't trying to start some kind of Spanish Inquisition!
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Bring out the comfy chair!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Look, I wasn't trying to start some kind of Spanish Inquisition!
        Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Bring out the comfy chair!
        Over use of (un-funny) references....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Over use of (un-funny) references....
          People with no sense of humour.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

People (though this only happens in London) who go round with their umbrellas up because it is cloudy.

People (again only in London) who stand right next to the pelican crossing thingy when they are crossing the road but don't press the button.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              People (again only in London) who stand right next to the pelican crossing thingy when they are crossing the road but don't press the button.
              People (only in Holland) who stand next to the pedestrian crossing, forcing cars to stop, when they don't want to cross the road.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Tourists (only in London)

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Tourists (only in London)
                  I've already done a generic 'ists,
                  so they're included too.

Comment

What about artists and scientists?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What about artists and scientists?
                      Yeah, they annoy me too.

Too bloody talented for me to compete and their jobs are more fun than mine. B@st@rds.

Comment

Working...
                      X