• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Book him Danno. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I hate it when it does that.
    are you blaming the tool?

I saw the pilot episode for five-0 the other night.... not even the Toaster in a Bikini could save it
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      are you blaming the tool?

I saw the pilot episode for five-0 the other night.... not even the Toaster in a Bikini could save it
      I found the pilot episode pretty dire and was ready to ditch the show there and then.

The next few episodes are not brilliant either, still better than the pilot, but it's from about episode eight onwards that it starts to click together.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        I found the pilot episode pretty dire and was ready to ditch the show there and then.

The next few episodes are not brilliant either, still better than the pilot, but it's from about episode eight onwards that it starts to click together.
        I just deleted them

still, even if it did start to come together I don't think it would be enough for me

And seriously why the **** does every cop drama which has a story about Chinese gangsters have to involve people smuggling. It's getting beyond a joke.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Pilot or not I don't know but saw an episode the other day about triathletes who steal diamonds. IT WAS DIRE!

Won't be wasting my time again.

The wife and I were more interested in spotting places we went when we were there on honeymoon last year.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Season 2 starts tomorrow in the US - no UK date as yet.

These promos/trailers will have to do for now:

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              As buddy cop shows go, it's reasonably mindless fare.

Much better than that dire "Chase" crapola from Bruckheimer.

You can watch most of his shows in fast forward & not miss much.
              Think I only managed 10 mins of the first episode of Chase before deleting all the episodes I had on my Sky+ box.

Glad to see H5O back though.

Comment

Hawaii is a truly beautiful place, was there last year for 2 weeks. Weather predictable, warm and had a fab time.

Killer is the dire flight times out there.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Seems like there's been a bit of a hiatus in the US for a few weeks. Just got epiodes 15 & 16. Ditto Walking Dead which has just started up again half way through season 2.

Comment

Anyone seen the NCIS crossover episode?

I have all of season 2 downloaded but it would appear that I can't progress beyond episode 21 until I've seen the conclusion of the story in NCIS Los Angeles.

Comment

I've now seen it. It was ok but there were no scenes of Grace Park running round in a bikini.

Comment

Working...
                      X