• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moonwalk 2010

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That's about the standard price for city marathons in the UK.

They are cheaper aboard but then you have to pay for flights etc.
    aboard what? The QEII?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Have updated my avatar. Yes, that's me in a bra. Sorry if it's a bit shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        very shocking!
        Any chance you can change it, the football is bad enough but with you in a bra it looks like some sort of dodgy footballers dogging site
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Well done on doing it
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Jeezus!! Who lent you that.........Dawn French's big sister?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Jeezus!! Who lent you that.........Dawn French's big sister?
              It was the biggest one they sold in M&S, and I still had to get a couple of extender thingies to make it fit. I decorated it myself.

Comment

It was the biggest one they sold in M&S, and I still had to get a couple of extender thingies to make it fit. I decorated it myself.
                Must have set a few pulses racing........................amongst the St John's Volunteers!!
                Only joking really............well done for completing it anyway.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X