• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ladies with purple hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies with purple hair

Those, like myself, interested in ladies with purple hair will be pleased to know that UFO is on ITV4 tonight (Saturday) at 19:00.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Gabrielle Drake.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mind you this comes from the Radio Times, so it's probly actually showing something completely different.

Mrs WC2 - She who must be obeyed - Had purple hair about a year ago.

Hmmmm purple hair
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I missed it because my wife is watching cum dancing with Zoe Ball.

My old football team-mate Mick McArdle had a purple wig.

Comment

Purple

I have, through a lifetime of experience, learned at least one sure and simple rule: avoid women and purple in combination.

Any woman wearing any clothing that is purple, or a woman even intimating a liking for the colour purple says just one thing: take steps, bl00dy big ones, and run away.

You will, if you take this advice, thank me.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          I have, through a lifetime of experience, learned at least one sure and simple rule: avoid women and purple in combination.

Any woman wearing any clothing that is purple, or a woman even intimating a liking for the colour purple says just one thing: take steps, bl00dy big ones, and run away.

You will, if you take this advice, thank me.

HTH

Thread,

I should have met you sooner.

Mrs WC2 has a purple fetish

Dooomed (But not in the Chico sense)
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Strangely, I've learned a similar almost infallible rule but with black rather than purple (clothes as opposed to skin), although much the same applies to both colours.

In my experience the more vampish and "dark and mysterious" a woman wants to look, the more hung-up, troublesome, and weird her outlook is likely to be, although I have met easy-going goth types - one or two _very_ easy-going and friendly (giggle).
            Last edited by OwlHoot; 20 November 2005, 14:30.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Mmmm, purple hair. Nice....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I think this is what you have in mind.

Gabby Drake - cute as can be - still is.

Comment

Yup, totty with purple hair and computers with lots of blinky lights...

Comment

It's groundhog day!
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X