• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wednesday. London. Drink

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    If its any help I shall not be drinking to excess as I have an interview the following day. It is possible to have fun with out alcohol - come along and have a chuckle
    Who are you, and what have you done with the real Pogle?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I had a brilliant weekend, and went out for a meal in a pub and everything, and had a J20. I realised after the meal I hadn't even given beer a second though, well after ordering that is.

I was kidding with the whole () thing. Sorry.

I would love to come along. Depending on work commitments and where it is of course.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Are we going to the unofficial CUK boozer Pogle?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I might be able to make this one, depending where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            It would seem the easiest option, - and I live in hope of the Time Team turning up again. I still cherish that kiss I got from the geophys bloke
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

It would seem the easiest option, - and I live in hope of the Time Team turning up again. I still cherish that kiss I got from the geophys bloke
              I don't remember you mentioning a kiss (was he the small, cute one that drifted by later?)
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I don't remember you mentioning a kiss (was he the small, cute one that drifted by later?)
                He was the one who sauntered up to me at the bar and started chatting to me about how he'd heard that Londoners never speak to strangers.

I think it was when OwlHoot was chatting to them later on, anyway it was only a chaste peck on the cheek, but I was dead chuffed
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

He was the one who sauntered up to me at the bar and started chatting to me about how he'd heard that Londoners never speak to strangers.

I think it was when OwlHoot was chatting to them later on, anyway it was only a chaste peck on the cheek, but I was dead chuffed
                  Next time, shave!

Comment

aww - nice

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hopefully the top floor won't be booked out for a do again this week, it was shut off last week.

And we'll have to introduce peeps to the unofficial CUK restaurant

won't be staying too long, project no.2 going live the next day.

Project no.1 going live this evening.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X