• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

City of London - Doooooomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pah! I was expecting a thread about a large sea dwelling, fire breathing, reptile rising up out of the Thames, terrorizing Japanese tourists and wreaking havoc.

Ho Hum..

Oh and HAB stick with the gay innuendo, it makes me laugh and It amuses me to think how it must make some of the uptight folk on here squirm
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Pah! I was expecting a thread about a large sea dwelling, fire breathing, reptile rising up out of the Thames, terrorizing Japanese tourists and wreaking havoc.

Ho Hum..

Oh and HAB stick with the gay innuendo, it makes me laugh and It amuses me to think how it must make some of the uptight folk on here squirm
      Has Zeity gone to London on his holidays then?

Anyway. Are you suggesting I'm 'uptight' you naughty cavie?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Ho Hum..

Much more interesting than financial doom and gloom, I fully expect to see king kong scaling the gherkin after some screaming blonde
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Much more interesting than financial doom and gloom, I fully expect to see king kong scaling the gherkin after some screaming blonde
          Boris Johnson?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I've now got a worrying image in my mind of a King Kong-esque Gordon Brown finally losing the plot and going on the rampage through the square mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I've now got a worrying image in my mind of a King Kong-esque Gordon Brown finally losing the plot and going on the rampage through the square mile.
              Don't worry, with his eyesight he'd probably take out somewhere south of the river instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                Don't worry, with his eyesight he'd probably take out somewhere south of the river instead.

That's worse.

Comment

That's worse.
                  Oh do pay attention - I said SOUTH of the river.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                    Oh do pay attention - I said SOUTH of the river.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X