• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Cervical cancer vaccine may be riskier and more deadly than the cancer"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    "jag" - you're either Scottish, from Corby, or both
    I'm from Corby, I have no idea where Scotland is.

Jag? I thought everyone said that.

Comment

I refer you to my sig.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have some family experience of side effects of Cervarix, they do not in any way match those suffered by Natalie Morton. Her death seems to have been a sad case of someone who was already so sick that she needed little to provoke an extreme reation.

I will encourage my daughter to have the jab, but I would advise her to wait. There is no need for her to be inoculated in her early teens when her body is growing and flowing with hormones. Oh, and if you do have a reaction to the first jab, do not carry on with the next two.

Comment

Does anyone remember the jab (Polio?) you get in your upper arm around the age 11 and which doesn't heal up properly for years? Mine didn't anyway and I've met others that say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Does anyone remember the jab (Polio?) you get in your upper arm around the age 11 and which doesn't heal up properly for years? Mine didn't anyway and I've met others that say the same thing.
            TB.

It's a BCG. You keep the scar for life if you're lucky (like me).

You get a polio vaccine on a sugarlump (well used too).
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I had a polio vaccine again before going to Vietnam, nurse refused to give me a jelly bean, said it was for the kids. Tasted like skunk piss.
              Last edited by minestrone; 4 October 2009, 20:03.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I had a polio vaccine again before going to Vietnam, nurse refused to give me a jelly bean, said it was for the kids. Tasted like skunk piss.
                I really don't want more info as to how you can make that comparison...

I'm very pro vaccination and very anti the hysteria creating press, since they created issues over whooping cough and MMR vaccines the really nasty life and permanent health threatening diseases they counter have increased in frequency. The risks of the diseases are far, far greater than any percieved risk stirred up by clueless reporters.

Comment

Working...
                X