• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now this is what I call a good hourly rate!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is what I call a good hourly rate!

18K for an hour.

ADMIRERS of Tony Blair have paid £180 a time to have their photographs taken with him.

It is the latest gimmick to boost the former prime minister’s earning potential on lecture tours. As many as 100 people will be whisked through in a one-hour session in which they will meet, but barely greet, Blair while the cameras flash.

“It’s a unique souvenir,” said Norman Stowe, one of the organisers of an event that Blair is being paid to attend in Canada next month, which has sold out.
    Proof that some people have more money than sense. Or taste for that matter.

The Times
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

I don't know why the Conservatives don't feed a story to the press that B'Liar might be sent for trial after all.

Even if it's never going to happen, it would knock his 'career' on the head as nobody will risk being associated with him.

If positions were reversed, nuLieBore would do it in a heartbeat.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I wonder how good security is? Could more purple powder be put on him? Or better still some anthrax.

Comment

Working...
      X