• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What programming language should I learn?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Thkeme
    Had a mental picture of Chris Eubank just then.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Had a mental picture of Chris Eubank just then.
      Now he is ******* mental
      Last edited by weemster; 24 September 2009, 15:52.

Comment

Originally posted by weemster View Post
        Now he is ******* mental
        Evenly balanced - a chip on both shoulders.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

BBC Basic, 6502 Assembler ? or you could try Z80 assembler

Comment

Bump up your SQL skills and then play with Integration Services (DTS). It's great, you get to play with little boxes and theres tons of different ones and you get to join them up with little lines that you drag everywhere and then they all go pretty colours when you run it.

And the kicker is that it pays really well.

Comment

Update:

Had a change of mind on Haskell (can't teach an old dog new tricks etc) and downloaded Python and bought a Python book (thanks for the recommendation NickFitz!).

Python looks incredibly high level. But I won't start the back-in-my day spiel.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X