• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Londinium

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bizzare, why do people have their photos on an ad to rent a room

I always used to use loot :

http://www.loot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post

I think it to do with when you rent a room; you may want to enter via the back passage.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If you're really hard up you could try camping. There's a campsite in the outskirts of town somewhere near a tube station. Maybe chilly, but certainly different!
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          If you're really hard up you could try camping. There's a campsite in the outskirts of town somewhere near a tube station. Maybe chilly, but certainly different!
          There was someone on the news recently saying he was doing that. How much does it cost to camp anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post

One may have certain reservations about whom one shares a flat with. The picture helps enormously.
            Those with pictures are clearly vacuous self obsessed individuals who probably have no personality. Those without are fugly fat bastards.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Btw, I've got a spare room if anyone wants it? It'll help me out now that I'm on the bench for a while and it'll be good to have the company.

Drop me a PM. It would be shared with me and a golden retriever who spends most of her life asleep!

Comment

The room will be shared?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  I once spent 3 months camping in Munich, and working in MacDonalds during the day, might have to go back to that lifestyle the way things are going with this contracting lark. But wouldn't recommend it for anyone over about19, which is what I was at the time.

Comment

I've banged on about the Youth Hostels on here before, but I know a lot of people aren't comfortable with that idea. Still, didn't want them to be left out as an option. I'm actually more comfortable with a Youth Hostel right in the centre of London than a flat share or a Travelodge miles out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      The room will be shared?
                      Apologies.

It's a two-bedroom flat. The whole flat will be shared.

Comment

Working...
                      X