• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kinda lonely Saturday night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    We're getting married next year, provisional date 18th Sept. Would be lovely to see you there
    Ah congfratulations!!!!

That is lovely news- I'm really made up for you x x x x
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

<Starts looking for wedding shoes and hat...>
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Sorry - the invite wasn't just to SA, was it?

I love a good wedding, me!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Sorry - the invite wasn't just to SA, was it?

I love a good wedding, me!
          Open to anybody that can make it
          Me, me, me...

Comment

We're getting married next year, provisional date 18th Sept.
            Haven't you any mates that care enough about you to talk you out of it?
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

We're getting married next year, provisional date 18th Sept. Would be lovely to see you there
              What location?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                What location?
                Probably here (TBC) linky
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  <Starts looking for wedding shoes and hat...>
                  <Ahem> I can probably do you a good deal on a Hat......
                  Mrs Drewster and I used to run a Hat Shop (Plan B or C) - Gave it up a few years ago (long story but basically too much work not enough money).... but I bet I could still find some written off stock......

At the very least I could give my advice on a good hat to suit you - trust me I was very good at it!!
                  Frumpy old sows used to come in saying "Hats don't suit me.....", "I look awful in a Hat... " etc but they left feeling (and looking) great after I had sorted them out!!

Often its just about putting it on properly....... simple but often overlooked

Erm.... I just re-read that - I am NOT suggesting you might look like a Frumpy Old Sow!!! Honest! Even the most gorgeous woman can look ridiculous in the wrong hat or the right hat put on badly (or fitting badly).

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    <Ahem> I can probably do you a good deal on a Hat......
                    Mrs Drewster and I used to run a Hat Shop (Plan B or C) - Gave it up a few years ago (long story but basically too much work not enough money).... but I bet I could still find some written off stock......

At the very least I could give my advice on a good hat to suit you - trust me I was very good at it!!
                    Frumpy old sows used to come in saying "Hats don't suit me.....", "I look awful in a Hat... " etc but they left feeling (and looking) great after I had sorted them out!!

Often its just about putting it on properly....... simple but often overlooked

Erm.... I just re-read that - I am NOT suggesting you might look like a Frumpy Old Sow!!! Honest! Even the most gorgeous woman can look ridiculous in the wrong hat or the right hat put on badly (or fitting badly).
                    You're as mad as a hatter mate
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Probably here (TBC) linky
                      Looks a very nice spot. It's a long time since I've been to Bonnie Scotland
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X