• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emile Heskey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The man is a genius.
    My mate used to go out* with him.

* Shag regularly
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

* Shag regularly

Was he good at "holding up" then?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Can't agree with the not falling over part. I remeber reading some fooball manager complaining about Heskey saying that he can't understand how such a big bloke can spend so much time on his arse
        You are right Tony, but not so much recently. I think the skipper has had a word. He stopped Drogba for one season as well (06/07 when he scored 30 goals), although Drogba reverted back to type after that.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

* Shag regularly
          is it true , what they say ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            The man is a genius. Not only has he invented a new position, the non-scoring centre-forward, but his mere presence allows England to score goals freely. Can't figure it out but the stats don't lie.
            Think of him as the hub of a catherine wheel.

Several teams often play like that, including my lot. Two years ago we won League Two and were the division's top scorers, but the centre forward who played half our games didn't score any!

His job was to go for everything, rough up the oppo defenders and allow midfield players space to score. And once the defence was knackered, he usually went off and a fresh forward would come on and score late on.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Can't agree with the not falling over part. I remeber reading some fooball manager complaining about Heskey saying that he can't understand how such a big bloke can spend so much time on his arse
              He used to be like that when he played for the top clubs. Since he has moved down a bit he seems to have grown a back bone and is a much better player for it.
              Lesson to be learned there!
              I believe Brian Clough used to say "you cant score if you are sitting on your arse".
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I've actually been at a match where he scored; Birmingham 1 Man City 0. Despite this rare as rocking horse sh!t event, wasn't worth £40

Comment

Working...
                X