• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fu***** C'mon England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lithium View Post
    Qualification sorted, bring on the world cup. Win, lose and blah, blah, blah. AWESOME....and to the noddys who post and don't like footy, well ya a noddy or now maybe a double noddy! It's on, 3 Lions on my shirt... ... ...
    Great result, ignore the geeks they are too busy wanking off over their .net books.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
      Great result, ignore the geeks they are too busy winking off over their .net books.
      Great result indeed and actualy a very good performance. England are playing better under Capello. There were still a few holes, particularly at the back, but it was a great team performance.
      Croatia were not at their best so England maybe looked better than they are, but England are on one of their longest winning streaks ever.
      It would also appear that Lampard and Gerrard can play on the same team and both score.
      Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 10 September 2009, 07:25.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by bodnobal View Post
        Why don't people from England realise that the country doesn't exist.
        Maybe they are too distracted trying to work out how they can come from England even though it doesn't exist?

Comment

Qualification sorted, bring on the world cup. Win, lose and blah, blah, blah. AWESOME....and to the noddys who post and don't like footy, well ya a noddy or now maybe a double noddy! It's on, 3 Lions on my shirt... ... ...
          You did!
          One to many lager and limes got you a bit confused over logins did it?

Comment

Had a few mates who followed the lions earlier this year in SA. Their main complaint was that in between games there was practically nothing to do, aside from getting pissed and staggering around chanting 'Lions'.

Given the security situation over there and the enthusiastic SA police force, it could be interesting to see how our football fans - who will no doubt be younger and a little more 'boisterous', get on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              Sorry, I was busy glueing some Marines together.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I hope you are going to wash the curtains.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post
                Had a few mates who followed the lions earlier this year in SA. Their main complaint was that in between games there was practically nothing to do, aside from getting pissed and staggering around chanting 'Lions'.

Given the security situation over there and the enthusiastic SA police force, it could be interesting to see how our football fans - who will no doubt be younger and a little more 'boisterous', get on ...
                According to the pundits last night there are likely to be 20,000 of them too. Considering the relationship between football hooligan and racism I suspect the English may have a very embarrasing world cup thought the SA police may rid us of a few loonies which might be a result of sorts.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  and so once again the media whips up the morons into a frenzy believing England can win the world cup, fast forward 12 months and it's back to Turnips again.
                  Glad to see the good old English pessimism is alive and well...

Bookies have us at 7/1 third favorites, we could have won it in 2002 had that ridiculous looping Ronaldinho cross not gone in, Germany were a joke in the final.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Glad to see the good old English pessimism is alive and well...

Bookies have us at 7/1 third favorites, we could have won it in 2002 had that ridiculous looping Ronaldinho cross not gone in, Germany were a joke in the final.
                    I don't see it as pessimism. Like most people in England I'd like to see them lift the cup I just don't think we will. It realism - everytime we qualify the media hypes up the team and the nation and then it all falls flat. We delude ourselves because the premiership is the best league and English teams do reasonably well in Europe that we must have good players - unfortunately most of the good players in the english teams will be playing for the other teams in the world cup. The England team is made from the bit part players from the premiership.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Is this cretinous sock puppet still around? Ok which one of you is this?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X