• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Almost forgot: Who else is working this weekend ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost forgot: Who else is working this weekend ?

contracting eh, every little helps

Milan.

ka v2. then drinks & dinner later

Comment

very nice, are you cooking or eating out ?

Milan.

Comment

I am getting second release of one ground breaking technology that will ensure SKA's domination for years to come -- after that I am driving to local place known as Chelmsley Wood to ask 16-year old girls pushing trolleys with a few kids about directions to local library

Comment

"after that I am driving to local place known as Chelmsley Wood to ask 16-year old girls pushing trolleys with a few kids about directions to local library",

I think you need to go home and lie down !

How long have you now been without revenue ?

Milan.

Comment

cooking milan. i have a friend from tamil nadu, a good dba, whose mum sends me a spice mix she uses in her cooking. it is a short step from that to the finest chicken curry north if the tweed you?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              How long have you now been without revenue ?
              Not long enough to have a dent in available resources Milan - prudence of the last few years pays back now handsomely.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Not long enough to have a dent in available resources Milan - prudence of the last few years pays back now handsomely.
                That's just what Gordon said at the last budget... He was bulltulipting too!

Comment

Working...
                X