• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go to Jail, get a sex partial change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Jail, get a sex partial change

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8237886.stm
    Is the world losing it? OK if He/She had been under gone/going a sex change before going to Jail would have no real issue with this transfer (though very concerning that sentence was for attempted rape of a woman) but
    During her imprisonment, she has had body and facial hair removed by laser and her breasts developed by hormone treatment.
    Go to jail and get a sex change? Like WTF?
    Sod's law is it was probably done under the NHS as well

I think all rapists should have their gender re-assigned, preferably using some rusty garden shears
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Oh dear, this is annoying me. I do feel a rant coming on, but will attempt not to.

To crudely paraphrase 'I can't be a woman so I'll go and try and rape one. Not my fault is it?. Oh and by the way I'll have a go at manslaughter as well'
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
      X