• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You either love him or hate him...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the poll?

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has yet said "He's a brilliant performer"
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Love
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          toss pot.
          WHS
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He's a local boy done good, I think I rather like him
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I think I'd put Slash and Lemmy as better musicians to come out of Stoke
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                I think I'd put Slash and Lemmy as better musicians to come out of Stoke
                Debateable but - would you? I don't think so.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

They write their own music. The other fella just sings other people's girly pop songs

Comment

They write their own music. The other fella just sings other people's girly pop songs
                    I thought he wrote a lot of his own music/girly pop songs.

I don't mind him. At least he can sing.

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has yet said "He's a brilliant performer"
                      He is actually. Amazing live singer, and knows how to work a crowd. Saw him at Old Trafford many years ago when he was doing original stuff (before the swing-music phase).

Like others said though, he believed his own press and he'd be laughing now if he'd invited one of the many invites to rejoin Take That. Ah well... wouldn't pay to see him now.
                      Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X