• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wasssuuppp?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Give us a guest login and password, someone - All I get when I try looking at facebook is their wretched login screen.

P.S. Photo's what?
    Create a googlemail account called [email protected] then use that to create an account on facebook called AllCUK. Then you can follow Diver's link anonymously.

Then post the two passwords on here and we can all have no end of fun causing mayhem on the 'net using that account.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I did the same when I was 7 years, except my hand went on top of the saw on one of those bench saws. Cut hand in half and me dad picked up my thumb from the back of the garage.

It's back on now.. but I cannot bend it on it's own at the knuckle
      Ohhh that's what happened to my friend at home... she lost the top of her index (thats the first finger... right?) finger when the door slammed. Her Ma picked it up and took her and it to the hospital.... the Gobtulipes sewed it back on but back to front. Now she has this really freaky finger!!

True story.... wish we weren't Irish though, kinda reinforces the stereotype
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Ohhh that's what happened to my friend at home... she lost the top of her index (thats the first finger... right?) finger when the door slammed. Her Ma picked it up and took her and it to the hospital.... the Gobtulipes sewed it back on but back to front. Now she has this really freaky finger!!

True story.... wish we weren't Irish though, kinda reinforces the stereotype
        Made me laugh :O)

My party piece is I have a longer tendon than usual because I lost the one that operated my thumb. So the surgeon used part of one from my index finger to use with the thumb. Now I can pinch it out of my wrist like there's an elastic band stuck inside - and move my thumb - freaks people out. Then I say 'it's going to snap... argh' They freak out some more...

Scooter never nearly made that night lost 2 pints of blood... and at 7 years old that's a lot to loose. I've given more than my fair share back now!

So people... give blood!
        Last edited by scooterscot; 1 September 2009, 22:37.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I have a natural fear of circular saws in the way other people fear snakes and spiders.

Comment

Working...
          X