• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just got back from the pub

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from the pub

hic.....hic...

If a mate says his other significant other half is called parmella - should I be concerned (yes his left bicep is twice the size of the right)
    Last edited by n5gooner; 11 November 2005, 13:54.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    hic.....hic...

If a mate says his other significant half is called parmella - should I be concerned (yes his left bicep is twice the size of the right)
    significant other half

Comment

did you find a new one?

is it worth visiting ?

errr umm nothing else to add
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        did you find a new one?

is it worth visiting ?

errr umm nothing else to add
        The shy horse on the way to Chessington. Nice pub real wood fire, good pint of Ale (London Pride) but also had Adnums (spelt wrong) of pump. Food was very good, and what made it better was my customer is paying.....hic
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
        X