• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remembrance Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    You really don't see the glaringly obvious irony in your posts, do you? Everything these men and woman have fought for, for our civil freedom, freedom from state tyranny, and yet you support the very thing that undermines all that.
    It seems the irony is lost on you!! I guess the rights and the feelings of terrorists are more important than the right to life of everyone else.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

No, seriously, it seems the irony is lost on you.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Chico: But you fail to realise that the state is becoming the terrorist using the pretext of a very small bunch of lunatics.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Chico: But you fail to realise that the state is becoming the terrorist using the pretext of a very small bunch of lunatics.

Are you one of those smalll bunch of idiot Liberals who thinks we could stop all these terrorists by sitting down and having a chat about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
            Are you one of those smalll bunch of idiot Liberals who thinks we could stop all these terrorists by sitting down and having a chat about it?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

I don't get that impression from threaded's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                It seems the irony is lost on you!! I guess the rights and the feelings of terrorists are more important than the right to life of everyone else.
                But detention for 90 days affects the rights of everyday people as well as terrorists you dumbskull.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                  But detention of 90 days affects the rights everyday people as well as terrorists you dumbskull.
                  We can always count on an intelligent contribution in any discussion by the lefty God hating brigade. Thanks for valued thoughts ALM. What does ALM stand for by the way? Atheist Lefty Moron - perhaps!!
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

A bit of decorum gentlemen.

Leave this thread to the honoured dead. Take your arguments elsewhere!
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

No, I think we should round 'em up and shoot them. A bullet is certainly cheaper than keeping them for 90 days. Save lots of expense for the Police as well: if they don't need to investigate then they won't need so much manpower, added advantage could be our taxes are reduced.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X