• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've made someone cry...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    She didn't cry in the office, she cried outside as she was getting into her car

A mutual friend caught a glimpse of her as she passed...
    Some people take work too seriously. I'd have just got you back some how.

But crying like a girl FFS
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Some people take work too seriously. I'd have just got you back some how.

But crying like a girl FFS
      It is also a way of expressing anger, and a damn sight better than punching someone.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

To be fair perhaps she has a lot going on outside work, and this was just the icing on the cake which tipped her..

Probably not your fault tbh.. most people would realistically just go "sigh.." or even laugh at the event.
        The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Good to see so many assumptions made in one thread.

Well done everybody. Tis CUK traddition afterall

Cojak, it happens. I'm sure she'll be fine when you present her with an apology and her fav brand of biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            if I had a pound for every minute I'd worked on something that turned out to be a waste of time I certainly wouldn't still be working.
            WHS.

Sometimes it as been months of work at a time.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Good to see so many assumptions made in one thread.

Well done everybody. Tis CUK traddition afterall

Cojak, it happens. I'm sure she'll be fine when you present her with an apology and her fav brand of biscuits.
              Not biscuits! She'll probably start crying again cause she thinks she's fat or something
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

it may be her hormonal monthly outage and so she acted like this? or she may fancy the cojak and on him being a total tit to her - she broke down.....ran to the car and Gloria Gaynor started on the Radio. Or she may have trapped her fingers in the door and shed a tear - and now Cojak thinks he is more important than really is the case?

gota think outside the box!

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                  it may be her hormonal monthly outage and so she acted like this? or she may fancy the cojak and on him being a total tit to her - she broke down.....ran to the car and Gloria Gaynor started on the Radio. Or she may have trapped her fingers in the door and shed a tear - and now Cojak thinks he is more important than really is the case?

gota think outside the box!
                  Cojak is a girl
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Cojak is a girl
                    even better!!!!!!! girl on girl can never go wrong!!!! this tulip just got real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      It is also a way of expressing anger, and a damn sight better than punching someone.
                      Indeed. I would not have suggested that as a way of "getting them back".

My fav is, if they go for a run at lunch, find their work clothes and sew their trouser legs up.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X