• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property market booming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property market booming

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4421496.stm

"The money made to date is only a taste of what can be achieved..."

"We've really only just begun with the estate sales and land management, there is still more room for growth and revenue..."

Looks like there's still lots of opportunites on the property ladder.

http://www.lunarregistry.com/

I already own 1/4 of the moon. You know it makes sense.

Comment

I'll stick to pinball thanks.

(Those gamers seem like a bunch of saddoes to me.)

Fungus

Comment

Actually I find this whole virtual property thing quite interesting, especially as more and more real money seems to be getting invested in things which technically don't exist.

What happens when someone in the virtual world builds a mega-skyscraper in front of your nice little investment and devalues it as a result?...or someone virtually fire-bombs it?

Are we're going to have real law-suits, insurance, planning/property laws for the virtual world?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
          Actually I find this whole virtual property thing quite interesting, especially as more and more real money seems to be getting invested in things which technically don't exist.
          The dot com boom a second time around?
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4421496.stm

"The money made to date is only a taste of what can be achieved..."

"We've really only just begun with the estate sales and land management, there is still more room for growth and revenue..."

Looks like there's still lots of opportunites on the property ladder.

You ARE the copy and paste king Joe'y boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
              You ARE the copy and paste king Joe'y boy!
              we all aspire to the things that Joe can do with the right button of a mouse.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
              X