• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Health & Safety Numptiness II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
    In my wild younger days I had a few pints in glass jars in here. I can't believe I made it out alive. I did some crazy tulip back then.
    jugs
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
      In my wild younger days I had a few pints in glass jars in here. I can't believe I made it out alive. I did some crazy tulip back then.
      I saw that the URL and assumed it was for the "Forester's Arms Fair", & was about to express surprise that drinking was allowed when surrounded by the latest in designer weaponry. The reality is somewhat tamer.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Flowerpots are allegedly the second most dangerous gardening item in the uk after lawnmowers at approx 5300 incidents a year.

It's for your own good ffs!
        How the flip can a flowerpot be dangerous, apart from the risk of tripping over it, which is hardly a problem if it is hanging over your head?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          How the flip can a flowerpot be dangerous, apart from the risk of tripping over it, which is hardly a problem if it is hanging over your head?

Please ask your flowerpot questions here

Comment

5300 accidents involving flowerpots? That must comprise almost the entire population of flower pot owners.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              5300 accidents involving flowerpots? That must comprise almost the entire population of flower pot owners.
              I can say - hand on heart - that I have yet to suffer a serious flowerpot-related accident.

HTH the stats
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
              X