• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Being Chico for a day ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being Chico for a day ...

Friday afternoons are quite boring here. To liven things up, I will be Chico from 1pm onwards. I reckon it will be quite a challenge.

Actually why don't we all?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Where's the adventure in that? On Friday afternoon you should pretend to be Edward I and challenge any passing Scot to a fight.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

That's probably a better idea. I was already tiring of imagining myself as a low IQ, irrational fool. Fighting sounds like a better idea.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, I can imagine that you'd proably find introspection rather difficult.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Yes, I can imagine that you'd proably find introspection rather difficult.
          Not bad, fatso
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

How about being Threaded for a day? Just imagine trying to drive all those lambos and make love to all those beautiful blondes in a single day
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Nah Threaded is too easy. Just imagine the plot of a bad film through the eyes of a wannabee.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X