• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

While my tattoo gently weeps...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am loving the general ignorance on display here.
    Tats are for chavs, but you dont know what a chav is.

Jeez

Some of you really need to put some clothes on and get out from behind that keyboard.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I am loving the general ignorance on display here.
      Tats are for chavs, but you dont know what a chav is.

Ignorance or opinion?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Ignorance or opinion?
        From the evidence I would say ignorance.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Are you going to put a picture up or what?
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
            Are you going to put a picture up or what?
            I don't think I'll bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Thanks to this thread, I've had 'While my guitar gently weeps' running through my head all day ..
              Me too - but it's not that bad a track.

FWIW I wouldn't personally have a tattoo or piercing, but why should it change my opinion of someone who did? Firstly, WTF has it got to do with me, at all? Secondly, people have tattoos for all sorts of reasons - and all sorts of people have tattoos, from every walk of life. Saying tattoo=chav is plainly ignorant and bigoted. Grow the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Firstly, WTF has it got to do with me, at all? Secondly, people have tattoos for all sorts of reasons - and all sorts of people have tattoos, from every walk of life. Saying tattoo=chav is plainly ignorant and bigoted. Grow the hell up.
                WHS
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Freemasonry : "The essential qualification for admission into and continuing membership is a belief in a Supreme Being."

Tulip, fallen at the first hurdle again.....

Comment

If you must show your masonic affiliation while naked, consider rolling up the skin around one of your ankles.

Comment

L40 Grand Wizard churchy posted : You asked about women masons, I explained that we in The United Grand Lodge of England don't accept women masons, that's it
                      I recall the convo very well.

And I left with the belief that some things need to be changed, and the UGL should be either forced to disband or made to accept all genders.

Having a few "token clubs for women" just in order to pay lip-service to gender equality is a rather sneaky way of saying "Actually, we don't allow women because rules are rules, however, these clubs help our PR by being seen to be accomodating."

That's not progressive. That's misdirection.

Progressive is when the UGL open its doors to all.

Until then, it's firmly stuck in the Dark Ages.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X