• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

River Cottage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Cottage

Hugh seems to have got it about right - what do you think?

Hugh Grant... Cottaging... I didnt see that on the BBC...
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Channel 4 dear boy - the good life and all that

Comment

That fat git will eat anything. Road kill, testicles, you name it.

Filthy commoner.

Comment

Sounds like Hugh's showing off - a sort of "who can eat the most disgusting food" competition, although he would be soundly beaten by the entire population of France.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It was a right killing fest last night with Hugh and his testicles and then Jamie killing a lamb and a wild boar.

Which was nice.

Comment

Yes, yes, that's all very well, but when are we going to drop a rock on a fat kid? You all talk about killing lambs, pigs, cows, librarians called Percy; but you ignore the most joyous of all!
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

My cottage has a beck running down one side of the garden.

Which is nice.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

There you go again threaded, trying to show off. Everyone else has water running alongside the garden...you?, you have to pretend that its Becks...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    My cottage has a beck running down one side of the garden.

Which is nice.
                    Not ::Beck:: the American musician, songwriter and multi instrumentalist? Icon of the 1990’s alternative rock scene and winner of two Grammies?

What’s he doing running down the side of your garden? You should invite him in for tea? You never know, he might give you a shag.

Comment

Working...
                    X