• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Voting intentions at next General Election poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you got to laugh.

three people so far can not be bothered to vote in a general election poll, but can be bothered to vote in a poll in general
    It's less effort to vote on CUK, plus people actually give some impression of listening.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      It's less effort to vote on CUK, plus people actually give some impression of listening.
      Wibble.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Someone must be voting for Brown. There must be one.

The country is booming again and not a single taker?

Comment

I can't decide whether I should vote NatWest or RBOS.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Someone must be voting for Brown. There must be one.

The country is booming again and not a single taker?
            But cuk only consists of educated erudite people who will only vote Tory.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              I can't be bothered to vote - it's actually meaningless in my constituency as there's no way the public round here won't re-elect Vince Cable.
              But if everyone says that...
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Vince Cable becomes PM?
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  Then Vince Cable isn't my MP any more.

I might get to vote, especially if I'm WFH but my vote for Vince will only go with all the others...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    But cuk only consists of educated erudite people who will only vote Tory.
                    To strengthen the proletariat and crush the working classes.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Can't vote tory: too too many wrongs in their past, and few if any have changed. And they are not the party of individual enterprise in any sense that we understand, that's just the clothes they try to wear. They are certainly not the party of individual liberty: (New) Labour are awful for their illiberal laws, but with the Tories it is deep in their roots. Your liberty does not excite them; only their own does.

Won't vote Labour: a few rights in their past, but they were always poor on liberty (since Roy Jenkins, anyway), and they are far beyond the limit now.

Might vote LibDem. They make enough sense (far more than any others) and don't have any real showstoppers. Why does it just not feel good to vote for them?

UKIP are not serious, or at least I wish they weren't. BNP are, alas. These 2 are really just crazy minor parties that happen to get more votes than Screaming Lord Sutch did.

The Greens are serious, but they're too, well, po-faced. Most of what they go on about is true, is a real issue, and needs addressed. Probably in politics, but by pressure groups, not general election parties. This is true for UKIP's few good points too.

So I can't really vote here either.
                      Last edited by expat; 17 August 2009, 14:11.

Comment

Working...
                      X