• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*** The official good luck Richard Cranium thread ***

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Say it aint so.

I likes frottage I does. Speshly on the tube.

Mwahaahhahahahahah

I wonder why we all post anonymously on here?

Seriously, I HATE the London Underground. And being on the receiving end of a frottage session on a completely packed train was one of the lowlights.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Seriously, I HATE the London Underground. And being on the receiving end of a frottage session on a completely packed train was one of the lowlights.
      Oh no. I suppose it is rather hard to avoid frotting(?) when you are all so close together. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Mwaaahaaahaaahaaaahaaahaa
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Oh no. I suppose it is rather hard to avoid frotting(?) when you are all so close together. That's what I keep telling the magistrates anyway.
          Fixed that for you
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Oh no. I suppose it is rather hard to avoid frotting(?) when you are all so close together. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
            I used to travel the Tube daily to and from Green Park ..... uuuuuurgh!! In the height of summer, it was unbearable, pressed against damp bodies emitting rank odours with some randoms sweaty butcrack wedged into your shoulder for the last 9 stops.
            The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHippy View Post
              I used to travel the Tube daily to and from Green Park ..... uuuuuurgh!! In the height of summer, it was unbearable, pressed against damp bodies emitting rank odours with some randoms sweaty butcrack wedged into your shoulder for the last 9 stops.
              Again, mwaaahaahaaahaaahaaaahaaa
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If what he said is right, once I've read, checked, had re-written the contract, I think I start on Wednesday.

RC FTW!

Comment

Have you considered the Anders at Klarastraße 2-4, Ehrenfeld, Cologne? They do a lovely fillet of veal with papaya & mango Chutney plus aperitif, appetizer, and dessert for EUR 17.60.
                  Does it come with a spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    ... sockpuppet like that horrid RichardCranium.
                    Hi BI

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

RC FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X