• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

so if we can't get to page two (part 3)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't even need to type: I can talk to it. I 'mworking on getting it to put in the odd speeling mistook so no one can tell.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      you can get there, just click the read first unread button.
      Hmm, doesn't seem to work for me.

One option which does (if the threads less than 5 pages) is to change your settings to 40 posts per page.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
        Hmm, doesn't seem to work for me.

One option which does (if the threads less than 5 pages) is to change your settings to 40 posts per page.
        Worked for me, but had to leave each thread and come back in every time I wanted to change pages.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

All sorted

Sorry for the delay but as you will no doubt be aware a couple of recent problems with Internet 'things' led to a update for the forum to keep you all safe.

The problems were not related to the bulletin board software but were holes in PHP and Internet Explorer.

As well as adding the update to secure the forum we also hacked the code to make it much more search engine friendly and this is what caused the page numbering to break as the hacks we applied allow the spiders to get further into the forum and posts.

Please accept our apologies for the problems with the forum this morning and if you see any more issues following last nights update please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
            Please accept our apologies for the problems with the forum this morning and if you see any more issues following last nights update please let us know.
            do we get any refund ?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by datestamp
              There is far too much javascript and other junk going on behind the scenes.
              Switch Javascript off then. It works fine without.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
              X