• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Crooked Vultures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to Blackpool, and that venue is fast becoming a favourite. Saw Radiohead there, and also The Music/Kings Of Leon. Nice sprung floor, seeing as it's a ballroom.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
      I'm going to Blackpool, and that venue is fast becoming a favourite. Saw Radiohead there, and also The Music/Kings Of Leon. Nice sprung floor, seeing as it's a ballroom.
      KOL?.... I really wanted to see them but missed out. Gutted!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        KOL?.... I really wanted to see them but missed out. Gutted!
        They were the support band for The Music. Now no one's heard of The Music and KOL are superstars. Cruel fate.

Comment

Think the post should read "Them Crooked Vultures", but anyway they were bearable at Reading nothing to get carried away with! Though any band with Grohl in will never get my vote, guess I'm just a true Nirvana fan!!!

I personally think the only good thing to come post Kurt nirvana, was the Eyes Adrift CD, though it flopped bit time! Which is bollocks cos it was a great album!

Comment

The full album is streaming on YouTube now, if anyone fancies a listen. It's not earth-shattering, but it's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
              The full album is streaming on YouTube now, if anyone fancies a listen. It's not earth-shattering, but it's pretty good.
              Thanks for posting that... it will be tonights listening
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I listened to a recording of a concert and I have to admit it isn't brilliant. Like QOTSA but not as good. Will wait for the album to arrive next week before I make a final assessment. Still going to see them come what may next month.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Thanks for posting that... it will be tonights listening
                  Oh dear...

Comment

Working...
                  X