• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hazel Blears's car smashed up while she speaks to voters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for a "Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime." bulletin coming our way soon!

Virtual fiver for the best party-political broadcast speech!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      If you read the article correctly it says that her car was damaged while she was canvassing i.e she wasn't in it at the time, she was knocking on doors telling lies to get support. She came back to it, found it had a smashed windscreen and 4 slashed tyres, believed it was just some bored kids and nothing related to her being a thieving MP from a party that most of the country would gladly see the back of and decided to drive away in said damaged car. Then, the police arrived and took a report of the incident.

If I was the police I'd have arrested her for dangerous driving or some other charge that no doubt I'd be done for if I tried driving round Manchester with 4 slashed tyres and a broken windscreen.

No sympthay whatsoever, she wasnt harmed herself, it was simply a message stating that NeuLieBour are tulip and it's a disgrace what she claimed for as part of the expenses scandal.

Personally, I think she was lucky her car wasn't torched while she was out canvassing..
      So would it have been OK for me to torch Jonathan Aitken's car - or does it only apply to Labour liars?

Comment

Citreon Picasso?

They were doing her a favor.
        Bored.

Comment

All those leftie tulip heads were up for when the target was that chap from the BNP.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Citroen Xsara Picasso
            Patriotic ain't she?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Citreon Picasso?

They were doing her a favor.

Citroen

Favour (unless you are a Septic of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                So would it have been OK for me to torch Jonathan Aitken's car - or does it only apply to Labour liars?
                No, violence should be avoided at all costs even against property.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Mango View Post
                  No, violence should be avoided at all costs even against property.
                  I agree - but I was asking HAB and (particularly) Chef who seem to be keen to advocate this direct action if they'd have been so happy for it to be carried out against cheats and liars from other politcial parties, or if they are just going along with the cosy concensus on here that all Labour politicians are evil, the Tories are wonderful and perfect and anyone else is irrelevant.

Comment

I agree - but I was asking HAB and (particularly) Chef who seem to be keen to advocate this direct action if they'd have been so happy for it to be carried out against cheats and liars from other political parties, or if they are just going along with the cosy consensus on here that all Labour politicians are evil, the Tories are wonderful and perfect and anyone else is irrelevant.
                    For a start, the Tories are every bit as bad as Labour.

Almost all on the left are very happy to have members of the BNP (which I do not support) attacked. Many are also happy to have the Tories attacked too. So none of this self-righteous 'Labour are saints and would never harm a fly' bollocks.

Yes, I do support direct action. I never used to, but because of the stonewalling that Labour give to everyone and their behavior, I now believe that it is now necessary.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I agree - but I was asking HAB and (particularly) Chef who seem to be keen to advocate this direct action if they'd have been so happy for it to be carried out against cheats and liars from other politcial parties, or if they are just going along with the cosy concensus on here that all Labour politicians are evil, the Tories are wonderful and perfect and anyone else is irrelevant.
                      P B,

Point taken.

Politicials of all hues are flawed human beings like the rest of us.

We all come from different backgrounds, but I'm sure we'd all agree any sort of violence is to be deplored.

Those who don't deplore violence might want to consider what unbridled violence would lead us to, it would not be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X