• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sunday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
    Chetting Hell. For Chets Sake just Chet Off!
    You give me good Plan B idea Mr Toast - perhaps I could make my own brand of chutney and call it Chetnee.

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
      You give me good Plan B idea Mr Toast - perhaps I could make my own brand of chutney and call it Chetnee.
      Chetee's Chetting Chutnee - the chutney that's full of chet!
      King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Chetty is so bad at this I think CyberKlinger has something to do with it.

Comment

chetty - how long do you have left on your visa?
          The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
            chetty - how long do you have left on your visa?
            I am thinking of doing citizenship classes so my wife Swastika and and I and our boys can become honourary britisher.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I am thinking of doing citizenship classes so my wife Swastika and and I and our boys can become honourary britisher.
                *tedious*

What's really sad is someone is spending time on this ... or maybe that I just spent time saying stop wasting your time ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Oh what a bore.

Comment

Good for you Chutney!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Good for you Chutney!
                      Welcome sir

Comment

Working...
                      X