• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Trip USA after being benched

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm sure I've seen that movie ..
    Didn't Ewan McGregor do that in Long Way Round?
    The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHippy View Post
      Didn't Ewan McGregor do that in Long Way Round?
      Don't remember a girlfriend though
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by craig_m67 View Post
        Carefull what you do with the GF, the grass is always greener until you decide you want some company again - [b]in my experience good ones are not found, they have to find you.[/b[
        Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        So true!
        Wise words indeed!
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Sure lockhouse can correct me, but I got some close friends who did the same roadtrip in the US - and couldn't handle hanging out with OAP's any more after 2 months solid of it ...
          When I was in my early 30s I wanted to do a package trip around South America, but was warned that it would be full of OAPs, so didn't do it.

I now regret that decision. Even if don't much like wherever you end up, at least you've done it and have the memories.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            When I was in my early 30s I wanted to do a package trip around South America, but was warned that it would be full of OAPs, so didn't do it.

I now regret that decision. Even if don't much like wherever you end up, at least you've done it and have the memories.
            Eh?

I was talking about RV'ing across the US, not South America. I've spent 9 months travelling Latin America, don't remember too may OAP's ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
            X