• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay, I jacked it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    RR unfortunately is now longer with us.

Did you know that FleetWood died in a car crash - that was terribly sad news.

Back then I was working in Roma with the World Food Program - humanatarian foodaid branch of the UN - today Im on Venus

I remember Fleetwood very well; very sorry to hear that he has since passed on, when did that happen? Life really is too short.

Yes I remember now, the World Food Program in Italy, Dios Mio the things one remembers!

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
      I remember Fleetwood very well; very sorry to hear that he has since passed on, when did that happen? Life really is too short. ...
      Three or four years ago now. I had the impression it was a prang at the notorious Montgomery Roundabout near Brussels. But as the guy who told us was reluctant to go into details, there may have been somewhat more to it than that.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Sounds like a good way to get a great reference and maybe get them to recommend you in future... refusing to take their money because they don't really need you is a memorable thing to do.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Sounds like a good way to get a great reference and maybe get them to recommend you in future... refusing to take their money because they don't really need you is a memorable thing to do.
          sh@gging the cleaner wasnt a good idea though

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X