• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Connolly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobShawadiwadi View Post
    Honourable Mr Chetty,

You are being doings a badly service to all India folks. You mockings are no funny to Englandman both.
    Now that's more like it!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Honourable Mr Chetty,

You are being doings a badly service to all India folks. You mockings are no funny to Englandman both.
      Bob is back
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        a wife called Swastika.. oh please
        You obviously know little about India sir. Swastika is actually a common name for women in India. Go and do the google.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Bob is back
          Kick his bottom Bob u r my hero.
          Bored.

Comment

Honourable Mr Chetty,

WHS +++
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
              You obviously know little about India sir. Swastika is actually a common name for women in India. Go and do the google.
              He's right, you know.

Or, indeed 'Sbastik'.

You can just imagine the encounters down the shops...

"Hello Swastika!"

"Oh, hi Sbastik!"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
                This sockpuppet makes me laugh though. In Bahrain 30% of a company's jobs are reserved for locals; so where I work about 65% of the workforce are Indian/Pakistani and the remaining 5% European.

Yesterday I asked my Indian system administrator to buy FM200 fire extinguishers for the server room. He informed me there are 3 types, "water, gas and sand".
                Thankyou sir. I am very honoured. I too used to work in the mid east. My first job was as Office Boy in Emirates Bank in Dubai. I can also tell you that i have been in the Delmon Hotel in Bahrain. It was very nice.

Comment

Blah blah blah
                  Where's my 2 Cobras? Pull your finger out, eh?
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Thankyou sir. I am very honoured. I too used to work in the mid east. My first job was as Office Boy in Emirates Bank in Dubai. I can also tell you that i have been in the Delmon Hotel in Bahrain. It was very nice.
                    rent

2 licked the chutney spoon and put it back in,
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yes I will have chips with that.
                      Why is it when you say yes your head is saying no?
                      Is that like racalist or is it observation?
                      In IT.
                      Last edited by MrNoMotivation; 5 August 2009, 14:38.

Comment

Working...
                      X